Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Switching out clothes for the next season

I caught a glimpse of my closet this AM and it is an understatement to say it is disorganized. It seems summer has come overnight here in Denver. Today will be the second day in a row it will reach 80 degrees. The change in weather is why my closet is in such disarray - two weeks ago all I needed were winter clothes but now I need to break into my summer clothes. Every other day I find myself reaching into storage to grab clothes geared for summer temperatures (which then end up on my closet floor). There is always this awkward period in Denver where you are not 100% positive that the new season has arrived for good. Sure, it is 80 degrees today but there is a chance of snow Thursday. It is a science to determine when to switch out clothes. Although I may be wearing a summer dress one day, I am still hesitant to store that wool sweater and boots for fear I MAY still need them as early as tomorrow. 


How do you deal with the change of seasons? Please share when you switch out your clothes. Until then I've vowed to grab the applicable season's clothes each day and keep my closet door closed.

In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with  Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352

2 comments:

  1. I have wardrobe envy right now!!! x
    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I wish it was mine! My closet was in such disarray I could not bring myself to take a picture
    .

    ReplyDelete