Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Arc Floor Lamp

I have never been a fan of floor lamps as I can never get them to look right. Although, one of the latest trends in lighting that I can got on board with is the arc lamp. 


Over the weekend I bought this exact lamp for behind my sofa. There were a few reasons why I went with this floor lamp: the arc gives this lamp a lot of character vs. just a free standing floor lamp. Also, I currently have electric plugs on the floor, therefore, people do not run the risk of tripping over the cord attached to the wall.

An arc lamp looks great behind a sofa or chair.



It also looks great accentuating a dinning room table or desk. 



 Where would you put an arc lamp in your home? 
 


In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with  Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352

No comments:

Post a Comment