Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Color Me: Coral

We finally have sun here in Denver! It seemed like for two months straight we had grey clouds and rain. This nice (typical) warm weather and lots of sun makes me happy. Through all of this rain I found myself getting a lot of use out of my coral raincoat and anywhere I went I always got a compliment on the coat. I am sure it was because the color stood out amidst the grey clouds. What color is more cheery than coral? Wondering how to incorporate coral into your house? Here are some great examples:

 Sources going clockwise: 1 2 3 4

Counsidering painting a wall coral? Use some of these paint color ideas.  


How do you feel about the color coral in the home? 

In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with  Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment