Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Sayings on the Wall

I always love to have fun with things in the home. My thought is if you can't be yourself in your home, where can you be? I recently showed a home where there were a number of decals with cute sayings on the walls. As a self- proclaimed quote junkie, I thought it was a cute and creative idea. Since viewing the home, I have seen some fun and unique (borderline eccentric) ways to incorporate quotes or sayings into your home.






 Would you ever do this? If so, where and what would you say?


In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with  Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352


No comments:

Post a Comment