Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

#DoorsInDenver


As a real estate agent, I am constantly out in the community. Often times I will find myself in great neighborhoods for an appointment or just introducing myself and one thing I have noticed is there are BEAUTIFUL front doors out there. I consider the front door of a home is like the eyes of a human, it is a way into the heart (or home). Many doors are ornate, unique and eclectic. Over the last few months I have been snapping pictures of the front doors that catch my eye and yesterday I had the thought of sharing them! Going forward I will be posting these amazing doors with the hashtag #DoorsInDenver. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see the latest and greatest #DoorsInDenver! 

  In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352.



No comments:

Post a Comment