Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Closet Space

Plenty of closet space is often something buyers desire. Often closet space is not an option depending on how old the home is. In my previous home - I had a huge master walk-in closet and plenty of other other storage space. It was a greet feature but not originally something on my 'need to have' list in my home when I originally bought. As I search for a new home this time around a walk in closet is at the top of the list. It is a funny thing when you have a lot of closet space, as I did, you subconscious start to fill it. Now I not only have my own closet full in the city but a storage unit in my own complex and across the city. So closet space is a necessity!

 One of the best features of having closet space is the ability to ORGANIZE. Everything could have it's own spot.



Although, living in the city probably would not afford me a walk in closet the size of a room, but a girl can dream, right? 




Where does closet space stack up on your list of things to have in your home? Is it at the top of your list, like it is mine? 

In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with 
Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's clients range from first-time home buyers, to sellers, to short sales, to seasoned investors. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352.

No comments:

Post a Comment