Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bart Cart End Table

I am always looking for creative ways to use things in a home. I think an easy way to incorporate your style into your home is with the smaller pieces such as end tables, nightstands, console tables etc. Not everything has to be matchy matchy, actually, your style and personality comes through when furniture does not all match. I have been on the lookout for unique end tables for my home and also would LOVE a bar cart. Well, what if I did a bar cart end table? I have seen a lot of inspiration for doing just this. 





I love this idea. This gives an end table whose use is usually surface space for a glass and a lamp to have a larger use as a bar cart. As of late, I have been on the search for a bar cart that is the perfect height for an end table next to my couch. Do you like the idea of a dual purpose end table?

In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352
 



No comments:

Post a Comment