Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pink + Red

Last week I spoke about navy and black matching and I thought of the other color combinations that I have been seeing that have clashed in the past. Pink and red is one of those combinations. I have seen the color put together recently and I really the combination. I particularly like red and pink together in outfits: 

Alla Kostromichova by Patric Shaw for Marie Claire UK August 2014

Although, I have seen a lot of pink and red in homes and love the look as well. There are many ways to incorporate pink and red into your home.

Pink with pops of red.

Bring in a rug with red and pink.


The artwork in these room brings together pink and red. 


How do you feel about red and pink together? Do you like it or do you still feel like it clashes? 


In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352.










No comments:

Post a Comment