Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Focus on: Ciy Park


I have a soft spot for City Park since I live so close to it. Multiple times a week I find myself either walking or running in City Park when I need to clear my head. If you have never been to City Park you are missing out. City park offers up a number of facilitates. It boosts a public golf course, the Denver Zoo, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and an IMAX. There is a small body of water where you can paddle boat or fish. People often play soccer or football games in the park when the weather is nice.

There are paths for walking, running or biking. Two playgrounds if you have the kids and need to get them outside. Throughout the year you will find a number of events from bands playing, 5ks and the Colfax Half Marathon and Marathon. In the summer on Sundays there is City Park Jazz where people come out in numbers to lounge, picnic and listen to music to end their weekend.

 Source

Denver has a number of great parks and I may be partial but City Park is one of my favorite parks here in Denver. It has also become my favorite backyard. Walking through City Park can feel quiet and you can often forget that you are in the city but in certain parts of the park you can look up and catch a spectacular view of the city and mountains.



 Have you been to City Park? If so, do you like it?

In addition to writing for Daigle's Digs, Elizabeth works full-time as a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty Downtown, LLC. Elizabeth's expertise is in buying and selling a home, first time home buyers, short sales, and investment properties. Contact Elizabeth for any real estate needs. Cell 303-819.73.71. Work 720-314-8352.


No comments:

Post a Comment